Business Development Manager – Toronto
Business Development Manager – Toronto
Osborne is a Leading, International, Multi-Award Winning, Irish Owned Recruitment and Talent Solutions Consultancy with a reputation for Recruitment Excellence. Our expert team are driven by a culture of High Performance, High Commitment and High Quality, where we live and breathe our strong values of Excellence, Integrity, Collaboration, Care and Growth. Together, as One Team, we change people’s lives.
About the role:
As we continue to grow, we’re seeking a dynamic and results driven Business Development Manager to join our team and drive the growth of Osborne in the Canadian and North American regions. As a Business Development Manager, you will play a pivotal role in expanding our client base, building strong relationships with new and existing clients, and contributing to the growth of Osborne in the Canadian and North American operations.
If you are an ambitious, strategic thinker with a passion for sales, business development and recruitment, we want to hear from you.
- Focus on New Business Development and Key Account Management in conjunction with the relevant branch manager and/or Sales Director.
- Identify, build, and develop relationships with clients within the region.
- Build and maintain strong, long-term relationships with existing and new clients and redevelop relationships with lapsed clients.
- Proactively contact leads and prospects daily.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies to meet and exceed individual and group targets/ KPIs.
- Actively work with recruiters and clients to increase fill ratio through client management and following internal processes.
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with clients.
- Onboard new clients effectively in line with agreed contract and T&Cs.
- Stay updated on industry trends, competitor activities, and market conditions.
- Understand client hiring needs and tailor recruitment solutions accordingly.
- Create compelling sales proposals and presentations to win new business.
- Collaborate with the recruitment team to ensure successful candidate placements.
- Provide regular sales reports and updates to the Sales Manager.
- Attend industry events and conferences to expand your professional network.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction and retention through Recruitment Excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Sales, Marketing, or a related field required. Masters/MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years’+ experience with a proven track record of success in sales leadership roles, preferably in the recruitment or staffing industry.
- Experience preparing sales proposals to both MMC, large and SME organisations required.
- Proven track record of developing new customer relationships of all sizes in B2B environment, preferably in the recruitment industry.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop and execute effective sales strategies.
- Professional, personable individual with a strong ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues, clients, and candidates.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the local job market and industry trends.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- Energy and passion for the recruitment industry.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Proficient in MS Office / 365.
- Competitive basic salary DOE.
- An uncapped healthy commission structure.
- Opportunity to work with an expanding high-level client list and high-level recruitment team.
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays.
- Your Birthday off + company days.
- Pension or flexible benefits package.
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working options to support a healthy work/life balance.
- Quarterly clothing allowance.
- Continuous career and skills development opportunities.
- Ongoing professional development and training opportunities.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please contact Shona McManus, CEO / Owner, in absolute confidence on +353 87 9804 007 or email@example.com or Lorna Carbery, Group HRM on +353 86 1274720 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send your CV directly through the link provided.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for this or other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
Osborne are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.