Technical Services Project Specialist
- Looking to join a creative company that encourages innovation and intrapreneurship
- Join a diverse, positive and supportive culture built on redefining ‘the norm’ and setting industry standards
- Be the key piece between stakeholders and utilize your process and engineering experience to support technical projects
- Our client, supporting development in an area that connects passion and curiosity, is seeking a qualified mechanical engineer who is looking to further develop their skills and experience in a role that will enhance and create product manufacturing by supporting and coordinating the technical team.
- Reviewing assembly and measurements of products using Solidworks and CAD for checks
- Create, review and coordinate full cycle product manufacturing in line with client requirements whilst identifying and mitigating risks
- Introduce and ensure process and quality improvement through the review and analysis of data and claims
- Experienced in utilising data to come up with solutions that can and have been put into practice
- This is an incredible chance for you to join a global country with unlimited growth potential as well as a focus on work-life balance having introduced flexitime, summer half days and more to the benefit of their team.
You will have:
- A third level Degree in Engineering, membership of PEO ideal
- 3+ years in a manufacturing engineering position
- Advanced excel and data analytics experience
- Excellent people skills and client facing experience
For more information or to Apply Now use the link provided or contact Rachel Brown at +1-416-860-6214 or via email at email@example.com.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca today.Apply Now