Technical Project Support Specialist
Are you looking to expand your career opportunities and get more job responsibilities? Then check out this unbeatable opportunity with a truly unique company!
Our client is a leader in customized, one-of-a-kind products for both commercial and industrial sectors. Because of their passion for designing completely customized products, they are looking for individuals that are as unique as their product line. They value the diversity of backgrounds, skills, knowledge, and perspectives that their employees are able to contribute to projects.
Due to high demand, our client is looking to hire a Technical Project Support Specialist who will be a key player in managing the success of projects. Due to the complex nature of custom products, this person will contribute between both engineering and manufacturing groups to ensure the custom product is on track for timely delivery and within budget constraints.
This is a full-time, permanent role that is based in North York, ON.
- Provide technical consulting and support to customers and vendors
- Consult with product vendors on customization options/specifications
- Use CAD tools to verify products are within specifications and producible in multiple facilities
- Handle technical concerns and escalate when appropriate (including drawings, pricings, bill of materials, and prototypes)
- Review mockups, prototypes, and proof of concepts
- Determine lead-times
- Bachelors degree required (Mechanical Engineering preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing operations
- Ability to understand technical drawings
- Knowledge of Solidworks, Autocad, and MS Office Suite
- Previous experience in furniture industry preferred
Salary & Benefits
- Work for a company that values diversity and creative thinking
- Opportunity for flex-time and summer half days
- Develop your skills and build your career with this growing company!
Please apply through the link provided. Contact Tyler Thom at (416) 860 6214 if you have any questions.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now