Shipping/Receiving Dispatcher – AH26842
Working with our Client, a leader in the HVAC Industry, who have a 40-year history as a respected manufacturer, we are currently hiring for a Shipping and Receiving Dispatcher, to look after the shipping and receiving of goods and materials.
Benefits of the role:
- Permanent Full-Time role, working with a leader in the industry, with a 40-year history as a respected manufacturer.
- Competitive compensation package and benefits after probation
- Opportunity to lead a production team in and call the job your own.
- Working in a role that is critical to the well-functioning, efficiency of the company.
- Great team environment to work in
- Releasing Orders to Shipping Management Outbound
- Co-ordinating with Day Shift Shipping Department to Prioritize Picking Assignments and identifying production shortages to production staff.
- Prioritizing and Dispatching Pick Lists to pickers
- Assisting pickers with any issues regarding RF scanner during pick process
- Investigating and resolving any inventory discrepancies addressed by shippers (no stocks, curtail picks)
- Identifying and resolving any order entry issues as they arise (e.g. pick qty’s, TRACKS, booking/scheduling) regarding picking/shipping
- Processing Custom Paperwork for overnight shipment to Noble Jane
- Picking Custom Lines for Direct Delivery Custom Orders (Assign LPN for shipment)
- Co-ordinating shunts with drivers – moving trailers into/out of loading docks as required (over the road/stock trailers)
- Creating New Deliveries for orders exceeding trailer loads in system; adding/removing skids from deliveries based on available space on truck.
- “Unpacking/Packing” LPNs – adding/removing product from skids picked for delivery if required.
- Resolving any shipping exceptions preventing orders from being processed
- Preparing Shipping Documentation and Packets for Drivers outlining delivery sequences (e.g. BOLs)
- Contacting drivers and notifying them of drop sequence and delivery time (Text/Phone Call)
- Sending Advance Shipping Notice to Noble Jane – when applicable
- Coordinate the loading and unloading of trucks.
- Instruct drivers about the shipping contents and delivery destination.
- Liaise with other site managers and drivers.
- Inspecting inbound product to be received and verifying qty’s shipped against documentation – notifying purchasing regarding any discrepancies.
- Receiving Product into the system, recording transaction numbers on supporting documentation and passing copies of packing slips to accounts payable.
- Filing paperwork for future reference by fellow staff members and/or purchasing
- For inbound raw materials (components, boxes, MRO supplies, etc) tag with in-house barcode for movement into warehouse and/or production for usage
- Perform outside processing transactions when required.
- Inventory Management duties include:
- Performing cycle counts when necessary as well as investigating count findings to track down missing product.
- Grade 12 High School Diploma
- Experience with a manufacturing setting
- Excellent knowledge of warehouse work procedures
- Excellent computer and communication skills, Oracle, and Excel
- Ability to handle shipping and receiving of goods and materials.
- Good coordination and organizational skills
- Skilled in prioritizing tasks and handling warehouse
- Ability to solve problems and interact with personnel of various department.
If you are interested in the role or would like some more information, please apply or send your resume to email@example.com
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now