Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Osborne Recruitment is working with a respected company in the telecommunications industry that has experienced substantial growth and is looking for someone to manage their full IT Infrastructure. This company offers both cloud-based SaaS solutions as well as on-site hardware options for their clients.
This role is a full-time, permanent position based in Downtown Toronto.
- Take the lead role in developing system & network designs to ensure security and overall platform function
- Be the team leader to provide support and mentoring to the engineering/support team
- Handle Level-3 support concerns and incidents; determine their cause and take corrective action
- Assist the sales team with pre-sale and post-sale support as needed
- Manage vendors and plan for future capacity
- Must have 5+ years of experience with…
- administering Linux systems– ideally CentOS and KVM
- administering networks and handling TCP/IP, IPsec
- routing protocols (BGP,OSPF,HSRP)
- Cisco switches, firewalls, and routers
- LAN technologies (VLAN, QoS, STP, LACP, etc)
- Must have advanced understanding & experience in voice protocols, voice routing, codecs, and interfaces including…
- Must have bachelors degree or higher in related field
Salary & Benefits
- $90,000+ based upon overall experience
- Exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment
- Work for a growing company that has great potential for career advancement
- Downtown Toronto location with <5minute walk to TTC
- Full Health Benefits
Please apply through the link provided, or contact Tyler Thom at (416) 860-6214 for more information.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.caApply Now