Senior Executive Assistant
- Join an internationally renowned team of professionals!
- Be a key member of the Senior Executive team!
- Grab an amazing career opportunity with an excellent compensation package!
Our client, a prestigious professional group, are delighted to be making the addition of a Senior Executive Assistant to their Toronto team who will be directly supporting a Senior Partner.
An experienced Senior Executive Assistant, you will be involved with highly specialized tasks relating to sensitive company marketing, research and administrative strategies.
- Engage and actively participate in the planning, strategizing and marketing requirements of the Canadian team
- Manage the calendar including critical dates, deadlines, meeting preparation and scheduling of appointments for the Senior Partner
- Professionally interact and communicate with clients, other sales professionals, researchers and marketers
- Compose and prepare reports, letters, e-mails and other required materials representing the group and Senior Partner in a professional and polite manner
This is an incredible opportunity for a self-starting, action oriented dedicated individual to grab a highly rewarding and broad position in Downtown Toronto.
You will be:
- Able to independently determine the appropriate methodology for completing open-ended projects when necessary and able to follow instructions/direction when necessary
- A high-energy individual with a tendency and ability to take initiative, follow through and see tasks through to completion
- An experienced executive assistant with excellent verbal and written professional communication skills
- Expert Level with MS-Office, such a Word, Excel, PowerPoint and proficient in InDesign
To APPLY NOW or find out more e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown or call Osborne on 416 860 6214.
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now