Senior Customer Success Associate
Our internationally renowned high-profile client are, due to growth in the Canadian sector, expanding their Etobicoke team with the addition of a Senior Customer Success Associate in a new role focused on supporting a team of Senior Brokers.
You will be:
- Providing administrative and general support including diary management, filing, marketing, social media maintenance and reporting support
- Preparing presentations on behalf of the brokers as well as dealing with highly confidential client information
- Utilising your corporate experience to prepare and issue professional correspondence on behalf of the Senior Broker Team
- Responsible for the creation and submission of expense reports for the team
- Assisting in the creation of high-quality artwork with the design team for print and social media marketing
This West GTA position comes with the opportunity of joining a highly experienced and supportive environment with the top international brokers in North America with an excellent salary, full benefits and career development path package.
You will have:
- 2+ years in a marketing, sales oriented supporting role with a background in commercial real estate
- Proficient in MS Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint and Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Completed your RECO licence
- Have excellent professional oral and written communication skills with experience issuing professional documents
- A positive, dynamic, highly driven and adaptable attitude with experience in a fast paced, delivery focused environment.
To APPLY NOW or find out more e-mail your CV to email@example.com!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown or call Osborne on +1 416 860 6214
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca