Recruitment Consultancy Manager – Downtown Toronto
We are living in unprecedented times and huge changes for the Recruitment Industry. With any change comes opportunity, Osborne Recruitment in Toronto and in our offices in Ireland are embracing those opportunities. As a team we are resilient, we work smart and continue to live every day by our purpose, Right person, Right job, No compromise. We continue to support all our customers regardless of the challenges they are facing.
Osborne, is a well-known & recognised Recruitment Consultancy with HQ in Dublin and have been working in the Canadian market for a number of years, our office has been based Downtown Toronto for 2 years.
Osborne is a certified Great Place To Work, has won numerous Recruitment industry awards, we are active member of Business chambers and industry associations including SIA & ASA.
Our team are Recruitment professionals who love our quality standards, our processes, our structure and their ability to deliver excellent Recruitment albeit Temporary or Permanent solutions.
We are delighted to have achieved great success in our 2 years, however, now the Osbornes Toronto team, would like to continue with our next phase of our growth. We would like to hire an Experienced Recruitment Team Leader/ Manager with a Consultancy or Agency background for our team and to take Osborne Toronto to the next level.
Our culture is Open honest communication, Trust, accountability and autonomy with a strong sense of team, upon joining our team, you will need to embrace the ”Osborne Way”, our ethos and values and our daily purpose
The experience required for the Manager role is
- Essential is 4 years+ experience in Recruitment role in a Consultancy or Agency in the Canadian Market.
- Passionate about the Recruitment Industry
- Previous People Leadership in the Recruitment Industry- with a leading by example approach
- Encouraging and being supportive to your team to achieve both financial and non-financial objectives.
- Proven experience in Client delivery & will go the extra mile
- Energetic, interested in being part of an innovative and growing firm with a huge vision.
- Using searching methodologies across various platforms to find & match candidates
In return, you will be part of a great team, earn an attractive Basic salary & our benefits as listed below:
- Uncapped upward scaling commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package (% of your salary is allocated to the option you choose)
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- 21 days Annual leave ( Increase by one day for each year of service)
- Your Birthday off
- Half day each year for Christmas Shopping
- Mobile Phone
- We offer great career development opportunities paced at individual’s capability and success levels.
- Engage in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme for professional qualifications such as MBA, Degree, Diploma, Certificates.
- Option to work 1 day per month from home.
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects/ team such as Great Places To Work, CSR, Innovation Committee.
- Employee wellness programmes
- Flexible working arrangements.
- A healthy work life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Ad-hoc prizes throughout the year.
- Supported by a Business Development Manager who will win you new clients, an Internal Marketing Department who will promote your specialist division.
- Business support who will post your job ads!!
- We work smart and have lots of fun!
Or interested to find out more… I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha– Internal Recruitment Manager- or email: Ayesha.Thompson at Osborne