Personal Support Worker – KB26556
We are currently recruiting for a number of Personal Support Workers for immediate starts in a hospital environment on a temporary basis in Burlington. This role will be responsible for assisting in the response to the Covid-19 pandemic.
As a Personal Support Worker in the Pandemic Response Pool, you will be responsible for providing care for acute patient populations across multiple inpatient and outpatient clinical units.
- Shifts – 12 hour shifts
- Rate – $24 p/hour
- Successful completion of a Personal Support Worker course conducted by a Community College or other recognized institute of learning.
- Previous experience in a hospital setting, preferably in a similar environment.
- Current certification in Standard First Aid and CPR required.
- Must be able to perform all the necessary physical tasks associated with the care and assistance of patients, i.e., bathing, ambulating, feeding and transferring.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commitment to quality and patient safety, considers safety of self and co-workers.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated CV in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now