Panel Beater – Canada
Osborne have an exciting opportunity for any qualified Panel Beaters thinking about relocation and embarking upon a new adventure. Our client based in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) is looking for a number of skilled Panel Beaters to join their operations, a high volume and dynamic dealership group. If you are a qualified Panel Beater attracted to working in Canada and experiencing one of the most vibrant cities in the world then this opportunity may be for you.
- Diagnosing problems and inspecting vehicles
- Manufacturing auto-body operations
- Car exterior related repairs
- Other duties as required by management
- Qualified Panel Beater
- 4-5 years’ experience with auto body repairs
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and information
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Demonstrated willingness to learn and succeed.
- Must be team oriented, hardworking with a positive attitude.
What’s on offer?
- Excellent earning potential, based on learning objectives, competitive flat rate pay, as well as productivity bonuses
- Health, dental and life insurance benefits
- Annual tool and boot allowance
- Employee discounts at hundreds of companies throughout the region
- Endless opportunities for professional learning, growth and advancement
- Applicants need to be eligible for an IEC Working Holiday Visa
- Have a clean driving license and passport that is valid for the visa period
Support will be provided throughout the visa period by both our client and Osborne. All associated costs such as visa applications and flights will be covered by our client.
To learn more about this fantastic role and company please apply through the link provided or alternatively call Rob Jones in confidence on 041 986 5058
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osborne.ie