Outside Sales Representative
Look no further for the perfect sales job! Our client is the leader in their industry and has locations across Canada. With a separate call-centre that generates most leads for you, you simply need to follow-up on leads and generate about 5% of leads on your own; typically, from referrals of other customers.
This is a permanent, full-time position that allows you to be based near home. Nationwide growth has created vacancies for these positions, so you can feel good knowing that there is room for growth within the company as well!
- Call leads and pitch services and products
- Set up in-home appointments to evaluate customers’ needs and suggest solutions
- Receive weekly skill development from senior staff to stay up-to-date on product offerings and trends within the industry
- Continually meet sales goals, while working with your manager to set realistic targets
- 2+ years in a sales role with proven success
- Strong presentation skills as demonstrated in previous employment experiences
- Ability to schedule appointments with customers on evenings and weekends; when customers are available
- Handle customer service issues, as necessary
- Have your own transportation for your local area
Salary & Benefits:
- Commission structure allows you to have extremely high earning potential!
- Three weeks of paid training to ensure you have full understanding of products, services, and sales procedure
- Ability to control your schedule and income
- Working for a company that has been recognized for having a fantastic corporate culture!
Please apply through the link provided, or send your resume directly to Tyler Thom at email@example.com.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now