Office Support Recruitment Consultant – Downtown
Office Support Recruiter- Consultancy role – Downtown Toronto
Have you heard about Osborne? We are a Recruitment Consultancy whose mission- is to find Right person, for the Right job, No Compromise.
A true passion for providing a 5 star Customer Service experience to all our Candidates and Client.
Based Downtown the office has been open for 18 months, we have made some excellent relationships but would like to take it to the next level.
Part of that growth is to hire an Office Support Recruitment Consultant to further develop the desk through delivery of temporary, contract and permanent Recruitment Solutions. Typical roles include staff for Administration, Front of House, Executive Assistant, Customer Service, Sales, Marketing,
Would you describe yourself as entrepreneurial, with a “just do it” attitude? Are you excited about being part of the next growth phase of the Toronto office.
- you are feeling like there could be another role for you…. With the support of a Sales person and a Marketing department, you will be proactive in seeking out new networks, new business, hunting to find the right candidate to ensure our quality standards are maintained.
Responsibility of this role will include:
- Develop and nurture your client relationships to understand their support staff requirements, become a key partner in the development of their teams.
- Partner with our Client’s & delivery of truly excellent Recruitment Solutions.
- Using modern sourcing strategies to find candidates for roles.
- Matching candidates and clients to roles, in line with Osborne purpose.
- Achievement of Targets both Financial and KPI’s as agreed on a weekly & monthly basis
- Networking while building your network of Talent in the Toronto area.
- Ensuring a quality service & a 5 star delivery to all our Clients & Candidate
Requirements for the role:
- Min of 2 Years Recruitment Experience in a Recruitment Consultancy or Agency the Toronto market.
- Be organised, with excellent client delivery, go the extra mile, be accountable for your personal performance, be curious, want to learn, confidence in your own ability.
- A genuine passion for providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience.
- Strong PC skills
- Social Media savvy
- Excited about joining the Osborne Team, being part of the success story.
The salary offered will reflect the experience of the successful applicant.
Our additional benefits include:
- Commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package ( You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service + your public holidays.
- Internal Training and support from Day 1
- Learning & Development opportunities in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- Prizes for our 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Flexible working arrangements.
- At Osborne We LOVE innovation, your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
Do you feel you would like to be part of our amazing team and are interested in working for an International company? I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson. Ayesha.email@example.com