Osborne is currently working with one of Canada’s leading providers of residential electrical services and is looking for Master Electricians for their first-class service teams. This company prides itself on the strength of its longstanding customer relationships and the quality of its staff members, systems, and equipment.
Our client continues to experience growth across Canada, and therefore is seeking Master Electricians for locations across the Greater Toronto Area and a large part of Canada as a whole.
- Provide an excellent level of customer service on every service call
- Identify and repair electrical issues in domestic systems including panel changes, installing generators, and rewiring
- Carry out all diagnostics, repairs, and maintenance in line with manufacturer specifications
- Make estimations of repair costs and provide the customer with advice on electrical work
- Manage workload in a time efficient manner
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits
- Truck, tools, and uniform provided
- A commitment from your employer to your ongoing personal and professional development
- An award-winning company culture
- Must be a 309A or 309C qualified electrician
- Must have Master Electrician qualification (if not, you can be considered at a lower pay rate)
- At least 4 years’ experience as an electrician
- Great communication skills and customer service orientation
- Background in HVAC is an asset
Please apply through the link provided or contact Tyler Thom at (416) 860-6214.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now