Maintenance Technician – Manufacturing
Osborne Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global market leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions who are seeking a Maintenance Technician to add to their team. This client is a key player in forward-thinking and accomplishable sustainable initiatives and are immensely proud of maintaining their family-like culture as the business continues to grow.
The Maintenance Technician (Industrial Mechanic/Maintenance Electrician/Dual Ticket) will be based on the production site in Caledon and will be working with a team of techs and your manager to ensure consistent and quality production.
- Hands-on repairs for a variety of equipment; Pumps, Conveys, Roll formers, Motors, Gearboxes etc.
- General facility maintenance as required, including structure, lighting, doors, HVAC, etc
- Always abide by Health & Safety measures and maintain safe conditions of maintenance area and any areas worked in
- Be a proactive member of the team who is willing and able to assist in day to day problem-solving and solution-finding to minimize machine downtime
- Modify and fabricate equipment and assist with installation of new equipment
- Service an assortment of voltages, PLC’s, VFD’s
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary offered + company benefits
- This company is growing and performing extremely well; they have had one quiet month in the last 5 months and production has been unaffected
- Huge opportunity for growth; the scope of progression is unlimited for the right person; this is an opportunity to take control of your own development and grow into a position that will be a long-term career
- Work for a company who are 100% committed to environmental sustainability, and who have actionable targets in place focussed on renewability and reducing impact on the environment
- Benefit from a hugely profitable but also family-run business, where your performance and effort is rewarded and recognised
- Prepared to work in a 12-hour rotating shift pattern
- To be available for overtime as needed or required by management and flexibility in times taken for breaks / lunches to support production and maintenance activities
- Licensed skilled trade (millwright / electrician), or dual ticket [433A and 442A]
- Experience in a continuous automated production environment is essential and strong troubleshooting ability is a must
- General machining essential, cutting, grinding, drilling, milling, electrical, plumbing, fabrication.
- MMA and MIG welding a necessity
- Hydraulics and pneumatic knowledge
- Established experience with Bearings, Belts, Chains
- Basic Automation skill set
- Knowledge of WHMIS and OH&S regulations
- Forklift/Scissor lift/Arial Work Platform license would be a bonus!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of John Condon
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided