Inside Sales Account Manager
Are you looking to advance your enterprise sales career to the next level? If you answered “yes”, then check out this opportunity! We are working with a respected company in the telecommunications industry that has experienced substantial growth and is looking to add to their sales force. The company was started 8 to 9 years ago and has seen year-over-year growth with profits for the last 5 years. Because of their size, there is great opportunity for career growth, while relatively low risk since they are selling a proven service/product that is in demand.
- Give sales presentations to various stakeholders of large organizations
- Create a sales pipeline with minimal instruction
- Describe technical components of telecommunications equipment and services
- Prospect new customers from large organizations; sometimes international
- Manage complex sales that include various stakeholders and budgets
- Forecast & manage your respective territory
- Must have extensive enterprise sales experience; minimum of 5+ years
- University degree in any field; business or related field considered an asset
- SaaS sales experience
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience using online presentation technologies
- Ability to travel in both Canada and the United States (less than 10% travel role)
Salary & Benefits:
- Uncapped commission plan! Base salary of $75,000+/year
- Exciting and dynamic team-oriented environment
- Downtown Toronto location with <5minute walk to TTC
- Full Health Benefits
Please apply through the link provided, or contact Tyler Thom at (416) 860-6214 for more information.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.