Infrastructure Engineer Team Lead
Working with global leaders this is a new role where you will be providing leadership and coaching the engineering and general support team by utilizing your technical knowledge to improve and build on their existing platform.
You will be:
- Designing and implementing security and network strategies in line with the internal and external governing principles
- Coordinate and Plan with the management team, vendors and clients to ensure that support is effectively provided
- Troubleshoot and Root Cause Analysis for interfaces including SIP+NAT, SDP, RTCP, GSM and more
- Actively conduct and participate in security reviews and system audits
This is an incredible opportunity for you, an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to lead, mentor and develop a strong team and join this intrapreneurial team.
You will have:
- A relevant 3rd level qualification
- 4+ years’ of experience with Linux, Centos and KVM
- 4+ years’ experience with TCP/IP, IPsec, routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, HSRP), Cisco switches, firewalls, and routers, LAN technologies (VLAN, QoS, STP, LACP, etc.)
- Excellent and professional written and verbal communication skills
Do you meet this criteria?
To APPLY NOW or find out more e-mail your CV to email@example.com!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown or call Osborne on 416 860 6214.
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now