We are working with a global market leader in high-performance insulation and building envelope solutions who are seeking a Licenced Electrician to add to their team.
This client is a key player in forward-thinking and accomplish-able sustainable initiatives and are immensely proud of maintaining their family-like culture as the business continues to grow.
You will be based on the production site in Toronto working with a team of technicians, electricians and your manager to ensure consistent and high-quality production.
- Identify electrical problems with a variety of testing devices
- Hands-On electrical repairs to a variety of equipment
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
- Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
- Run computer cables, connect computer jacks and plugs and test for adequate operation
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer’s installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Survey electrical systems, circuits and plans
- Modify and fabricate equipment, assist with installation of new equipment
- General facility maintenance as required, including structure, lighting, doors, HVAC, etc
- Maintain equipment inventory to minimize downtime
- Service an assortment of; voltages, PLC’s, VFD’s
Salary & Benefits
- Competitive salary offered + company benefits
- This company is growing and performing extremely well; they have had one quiet month in the last 6 months and production has been unaffected
- Huge opportunity for growth; the scope of progression is unlimited for the right person; this is an opportunity to take control of your own development and grow into a position that will be a long-term career
- Work for a company who are 100% committed to environmental sustainability, and who have actionable targets in place focused on renew-ability and reducing impact on the environment
- Benefit from a hugely profitable but also family-run business, where your performance and effort is rewarded and recognised
- 442A certification
- 4+ years of experience as an industrial electrician
- Prepared to work in a 12-hour rotating shift pattern
- Experience in a continuous automated production environment is essential
- Strong troubleshooting ability is a must
- Basic Automation skillset
- Forklift/Scissor lift/Arial Work Platform license would be a bonus!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ami Bush or call Osborne Recruitment on +1 416-860-6214
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided