HVAC Installer and/or Servicer
Osborne is currently working with Canada’s leading HVAC provider in hiring talented, skilful Installers for their first-class service teams. This company prides itself on the strength of its longstanding customer relationships and the quality of its staff members, systems and equipment.
Having experienced phenomenal growth in recent years, our client is continuing to build on its success and so is seeking HVAC Installers for locations across the Greater Toronto Area and broadly across Canada.
- Carry out every service call with a professional and customer-focused approach
- Install, maintain and repair appliances for residential, industrial and commercial customers
- Provide accurate care and maintenance instructions to customers
- Offer advice and information on the company’s products and services and take every opportunity to upsell
- Conduct all work with the highest regard to safety rules and regulations and ensure you have up to date knowledge of all new equipment and regulatory changes
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits
- Truck, tools and uniform provided
- A commitment from your employer to your ongoing personal and professional development
- An award-winning company culture
- Must have a 313D license
- At least 3 years’ experience as a HVAC Installer
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Flexible to rotating shifts
Please apply through the link provided, or contact Tyler Thom at (416) 860-6214 for more information.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now