Osborne is currently working with Canada’s leading HVAC provider in hiring talented, skillful Plumbers for their first-class service teams. This company prides itself on the strength of its longstanding customer relationships and the quality of its staff members, systems and equipment.
Having experienced phenomenal growth in recent years, our client is continuing to build on its success and so is seeking Plumbers for locations across the Greater Toronto Area and across Canada broadly.
- Carry out every service call with a professional and customer-focused approach
- Diagnose issues on site and make an accurate estimation of repair costs
- Install, maintain and repair piping systems and fixtures
- Create openings in floors and walls to allow pipes and fittings
- Offer accurate care and maintenance instructions to customers
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits
- Truck, tools and uniform provided
- A commitment from your employer to your ongoing personal and professional development
- Award-winning company culture
- Must have a 306A license
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Plumber – exposure to HVAC is an asset
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Flexible to rotating shifts
Please apply through the link provided, or contact Tyler Thom at (416) 860-6214 for more information.
To see all of our current jobs available across all industries, please visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now