Osborne are currently working with Canada’s leading HVAC provider in hiring talented, skilful Plumbers for their first-class service teams. This company prides itself on the strength of its longstanding customer relationships and the quality of its staff members, systems and equipment.
Having experienced phenomenal growth in recent years, our client is continuing to build on its success and so is seeking Plumbers for locations all over the Greater Toronto Area and beyond.
- Carry out every service call with a professional and customer-focused approach
- Diagnose issues on site and make an accurate estimation of repair costs
- Install, maintain and repair piping systems and fixtures
- Create openings in floors and walls to allow pipes and fittings
- Offer accurate care and maintenance instructions to customers
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive hourly rate and benefits
- Truck, tools and uniform provided
- A commitment from your employer to your ongoing personal and professional development
- An award-winning company culture
- 306A license
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Plumber – exposure to HVAC is an asset
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to learn and understand new technologies
- Flexible to rotating shifts
To APPLY NOW or find out more e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown or call Osborne on 416 860 6214.
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.Apply Now