Excellent Recruitment Consultant- for our Downtown Toronto office
Are you passionate about providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience to your clients and candidates? Would you describe yourself as entrepreneurial, resilient with a “just do it” attitude? Perhaps you are feeling like there could be another role for you….
Well there is…. Osborne. We are an International Recruitment Consultancy with a proven passion for Recruitment. Our culture is of Open honest communication, with a very high trust factor. We are driven, successful but our people and culture are essential to that success.
Our purpose every day is Right person, Right role, No Compromise.
We have had a great first year in Toronto, now aligned with our strategy, we would like to hire additional Recruiters to join our team based Downtown. Osborne is a certified Great Place To Work, has won numerous Recruitment industry awards, we are active member of Business chambers in Canada & Ireland and industry associations including SIA & ASA.
Our clients span across multiple industries and sectors, Fortune 500, start-ups, Global names, however are still in growth mode. The successful Recruitment Consultant will need to embrace the Osborne Way of working, our ethos & values and be driven and motivated with a “hands on” & “can do” attitude.
- the support of a Business Development executive, a Marketing department, you will be proactive in seeking out new networks, new business, hunting to find the right candidate to ensure our quality standards are maintained.
Responsibility of this role will include:
- Develop and nurture your client relationships to understand their business requirements, become a key partner in the development of their teams.
- Partner with our Client’s & delivery of truly excellent Recruitment Solutions.
- Using modern sourcing strategies to find candidates for roles.
- Matching candidates and clients to roles, in line with Osborne purpose: Right person. Right role, No Compromise.
- Achievement of Targets both Financial and KPI’s as agreed on a weekly & monthly basis
- Networking while building your network of Talent in the Toronto area.
- Ensuring a quality service & a 5 star delivery to all our Clients & Candidate
Requirements for the role:
- Min of 3 Years Recruitment Experience in the Toronto market.
- Be organised, with excellent client delivery, go the extra mile, be accountable for your personal performance, be curious, want to learn, confidence in your own ability.
- A genuine passion for providing a truly excellent Recruitment experience.
- Strong PC skills
- Social Media savvy
- Excited about joining the Osborne Team, being part of the success story.
The salary offered will reflect the experience of the successful applicant.
Our additional benefits include:
- Commission structure up to 20% on an annual basis.
- Flexible benefits package ( You chose the option to meet your needs)
- Mobile phone
- Quarterly Clothing allowance
- Your Birthday off!
- 21 days annual leave that increase by one day for each year of service + your public holidays.
- Internal Training and support from Day 1
- Learning & Development opportunities in our ‘Love to Learn’ programme
- Opportunities to participate and/or lead internal projects.
- Employee wellness programmes
- A healthy work-life balance
- Monthly & Quarterly competitions with great prizes.
- Prizes for our 100% Club
- Quarterly company nights out / away.
- Annual company weekend away
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Supported by a Business Development Manager who seek out companies to win new business & an Internal Marketing department who help in the development of new business.
- At Osborne We LOVE innovation, your opinion and ideas will always count and while you can learn from some of the best in the industry we will embrace your experience and fresh ideas too.
Do you feel you would like to be part of our amazing team and are interested in working for an International company? I would be delighted to have a confidential conversation with you please contact me Ayesha Thompson