We are working exclusively with a global cyber security company who are adding a DevOps Engineer with fantastic programming skills to their team. This is an opportunity for a mid-level Engineer looking for a new career path to work with an ambitious and continuously growing non-for-profit who partner with a wide range of enterprise organizations, government, and educational institutions.
This is a permanent position with an ASAP start date, once the team returns to the office they will be based in Toronto.
- Working closely with the team to establish brand new systems and maintain current ones
- Creating solutions using tools and automation to improve operations
- Coding and programming from scratch to build deployable applications
- Building, improving, and creating new features
What’s in it for me?
- Join a global company entering a scale-up, high growth phase with great room for progression and career development
- Flexible working arrangements (remote for the time-being) with fantastic team culture and a company that encourages autonomy and independence
- Bring your expertise and skill to a brand-new role where you’ll be building out best practices and procedures across the business
The tech exposure. You have experience with most of the following technologies:
- Restful API’s
- Programming in C, Python, PHP, Perl
- Automation experience: Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt etc.
- You must have built and developed applications from start to finish
- Client server implementation
- Revision control (CVS, SVN, GIT)
You must be a fantastic communicator with a passion for what you do, and able to work closely with a team.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ami Bush or call Osborne Recruitment on +1 416-860-6214
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now