Automotive Service Technician
If you’re a 310S-licensed Automotive Service Technician and you’re looking for a job with great pay, benefits, tool and boot allowances and the chance to be promoted, we may have a great opportunity for you!
We are currently working with one of Ontario’s biggest auto groups in hiring Service Technicians for multiple locations. This company has over 30 locations across 20 different car brands and is continuing to expand across the province.
Our client prides itself on being an amazing place to work – along with a competitive hourly rate and benefits, technicians are rewarded with monthly and quarterly service bonus and are supported with annual allowances for tools and boots. They prioritise internal progression and want their technicians to work their way towards management as the company itself continues to grow.
So, if you’re a 310S-licensed Automotive Technician and are looking for a new opportunity in St. Catharine’s, Brampton, Caledon, Orangeville, Oakville, Durham or surrounding areas then keep reading!
- Provide an excellent level of service to customers
- Inspect and diagnose problems and then carry out necessary repairs and maintenance
- Carry out road tests when required
- Complete all reporting related to the repair order
- Support apprentices and junior technicians with their work
What’s in it for me?
- Amazing earning potential – competitive hourly rate AND monthly/quarterly service bonuses
- Tool and boot allowance
- Full benefits
- Endless progression opportunities within a rapidly growing company
- You’re a 310S/Red Seal licensed Automotive Technician
- You have worked as a Technician for at least 2 years
- You have clean, valid driving license
- You are ambitious, talented and eager to move forward with your career
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Lauren Martyn or call Osborne on 416 860 6217.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.caApply Now