Automotive Service Technician- RB26747
Are you passionate about a career in automotive service? Performance Auto Group is committed to integrity, employee empowerment, innovation, great guest experiences, and giving back! We are currently seeking a Automotive Technician to join our growing Autoplanet Brampton dealership within southern Ontario. Experience in high end luxury vehicles is required.
The wage range for this role is between $26-$29 per hour and does require full time availability, 40 hours per week. Note, overtime may be required if necessary, and possible weekends.
Our AutoPlanet Brampton facility is located at 2830 Queen St. East, Brampton, Ontario.
You are a problem solver – motivated, professional, responsible – knowledgeable about your craft and the industry. You fix things right the first time, with attention to detail, and a solid work ethic.
- Excellent management guidance and support
- Opportunities for internal career development
- Access to health, dental, and vision coverage after a successful 90 day probationary period
- Disability, critical illness, and life insurance plans after a successful 90 day probationary period
- Tool and boot allowance
- Two weeks annual vacation
- Discount on vehicles, service, and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events for you and your family
- Pride and involvement in giving back to your community!
- Carrying out vehicle diagnostics, maintenance, and repair
- Adhering to manufacturer, dealership, and health & safety requirements
- Training and certification with the manufacturer for new and complex vehicles
- Maintaining a clean and safe workspace and shop at all times
- Assisting other technicians with problem-solving and work as required
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine and drive train, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements.
- Must have experience with high end vehicles such as Maserati, Porsche, BMW, Land Rover, Mercedes Benz and BMW.
- Automotive Service Technician, fully licensed (310S or equivalent) preferred. Must be eligible for licence.
- A registered Apprenticeship certificate or equivalent experience is required.
- Two years experience in an Automotive Service Technician role
- A valid Class ‘G’ Ontario license with a clean driving record
- Able to perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Working as a member of a team, interacting courteously and professionally
- A proven self-starter who can work well under pressure
- A strong performer with excellent attention to detail
- Fluency in English is required
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format