Auto Service Tech – Mazda
- Are you looking for a North American adventure?
- Are you a qualified Panel Beater or Mechanic?
- Do you qualify for the IEC Working Holiday Visa?
Our client, the leading Canadian Auto Service and Dealership group, are excited to be growing their team with international talent having has several qualified panel beaters and mechanics join their Ontario teams this year.
With snow in the winter and sun in the summer the gateway of Ontario is yours to travel around with excellent earning ability and unlimited growth potential.
You will be:
- Diagnosing problems and inspecting vehicles
- Have experience working with a variety of brands
- Hardworking with a positive attitude
- A great team player who is willing to learn and develop their skills
This is an incredible opportunity for you to double your earnings and work on incredible brands in a very learning and developing culture that wants you to succeed.
You will have:
- Completed your panel beater or mechanics certification
- Meet the criteria for the IEC Working Holiday Visa (under 35, no criminal convictions)
- Have a valid Drivers Licence
- Be looking for an exciting opportunity
With unlimited earning potential, grab your chance at adventure now!
To speak to any of our team, relocated mechanics or panel beaters just e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Rachel Brown or call Osborne on 416 860 6214
For more information on all our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.caApply Now