Osborne currently have the pleasure of working with a fantastic architecture firm in adding talented Architects to their teams. With a presence across both Ontario and Quebec, our client values the integration of heritage with broader considerations of urban design and city building.
This company prides itself in its staff sharing company-wide values of preserving heritage and encourages the ongoing learning and development of all team members.
- Function as part of a collaborative team involved in research, analysis, site investigations, specifications, drawings and reports
- Liaise with consultants and attend meetings where by issues are raised and resolved, sites are reviewed and contracts administered
- Contribute knowledge and experience of heritage projects to ensure the success of ongoing initiatives
- Master’s degree in Architecture
- Hold an up to date Architect’s license
- 3-5 years’ post-graduate experience
- Knowledge and understanding of and interest in heritage conservation
- Comfortable with AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Lauren Martyn or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Osborne on 416 860 6217.
For more information on all of our current jobs visit www.osbornerecruitment.ca.