We are working with a government-backed accredited cyber security software provider who are looking for an ambitious, driven and highly autonomous Account Executive to join on a permanent, full-time basis to sell Cyber Security Certification programs to SME’s across Canada.
This company is a small but growing team, and the Account Executive will be playing a pivotal role in building out and expanding the business across Canada. You will have the free rein to carve out your territory and be a key player in the company’s growth phase as they continue to expand.
Salary & Benefits
- A truly autonomous and independent role; you will be creating sales strategies, developing your own prospecting plan, targeting dream clients, and managing the entire sales journey
- Work with an emerging company who have a start-up feel with a government-backed product
- 100% remote working; as long as you have an appropriate office set-up, you’ll have the flexibility to work from anywhere!
- Huge growth and earning potential; base salary will start between $55,000-$60,000
- Prospecting to identify, qualify and close new business deals
- Lead discovery sessions with clients to ascertain needs and provide relevant cyber security solutions
- Maintaining and nurturing existing client relationships
- Drive all phases of the sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Work collaboratively with the wider team to determine sales strategy and create detailed business plans to reach predetermined goals and quotas
- 3+ years of full life cycle sales experience within cyber security
- Familiar with OWASP (ASVS)
- Confident conducting client presentations
- Must be a natural hunter and confident picking up the phone to C-level executives
- Must be a collaborative, supportive and reliable team player
- You’ll need to be able to work independently with minimal supervision – we need a self-starter who is looking to take the next step in their career
- Experience with Salesforce would be a bonus!
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Ami Bush or call Osborne Recruitment on +1 416-860-6214
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided