Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
We are currently hiring an ambitious and dynamic Business Development Manager to join our team based in Toronto. In this role, you will work closely with our Recruitment and Commercial Development teams, and will be responsible for expanding our high-level client base, building strong relationships with clients, and driving revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving the expansion and success of a leading Recruitment and Talent Consultancy with a reputation for Commercial Development and Recruitment Excellence.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, with an uncapped commission structure.
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth as we continue to expand our operations.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Create, develop and maintain outstanding business partnerships with existing and potential clients
- Perform prospective and current client visits to achieve business goals
- Apply subject expertise to evaluating business operations and processes
- Identify new business opportunities through market and competitor trends analysis
- Generate job orders, increase volume and revenue
- Participate in weekly sales meeting to share market insights and prioritize actions
- Participate and attend various industry and trade events
- Perform other duties, as assigned by Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, or Sales, or Marketing, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a recruitment consultancy or sales or business/professional environment.
- Experience preparing sales proposals to both MMC, large and SME organizations required.
- Proven track record in B2B sales and business development, preferably in the recruitment industry.
- Professional, personable individual with a strong ability to build lasting relationships with colleagues, clients, and candidates.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong understanding of the local job market and industry trends.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Goal-oriented and results-driven.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other sales tools.
- Energy and passion for the recruitment industry.
- Proficient in MS Office / 365.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 647-268-7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer