Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
We are currently hiring an ambitious and dynamic Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team based in Toronto. In this role, you will work closely with our Recruitment team, and will be responsible for expanding our high-level client base, building strong relationships with clients, and driving revenue growth. This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in driving the expansion and success of a leading Recruitment and Talent Consultancy with a reputation for Recruitment Excellence.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package, with an uncapped commission structure.
- Exciting opportunities for personal and professional growth as we continue to expand our operations.
- Collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise.
- Actively perform full-cycle recruitment and business development activities, to operate a 360° desk
- Build and manage a client portfolio, including sourcing and screening candidates, conducting interviews, and making placements
- Create, develop and maintain business relationships with clients and candidates
- Utilize company resources and technologies to effectively complete recruitment processes
- Meet and exceed performance KPIs, targets and billing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Recruitment or a related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a recruitment consultancy or internal recruitment role or 4+ years relevant B2B experience, e.g., Sales, Key Account Management etc.
- Proven track record in developing successful recruitment and sourcing strategies whilst achieving targets and KPI’s.
- Strong business development experience.
- Proficiency in using applicant tracking systems (ATS), sourcing tools, and data analytics.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to navigate complex hiring requirements and juggle multiple priorities.
- Innovative mindset with a passion for exploring new recruitment methodologies.
- Collaborative team player who can build relationships across departments.
- Professionalism, integrity, and a commitment to delivering recruitment excellence.
- Familiarity with recruitment software, AI, and technology.
- Energy and passion for the recruitment industry.
- Proficient in MS Office / 365.
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson email@example.com or call him on 647-268-7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer