HVAC Apprentice L1/L2
Our client, leading HVAC experts in the industry, is looking for HVAC Apprentice Technicians, to join their growing team in the Cambridge area.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive starting wages – $26.24 per hour (L1, more for L2)
- Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
- Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
- Ability to earn additional incentives
- Education and training cost subsidy
- Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
- On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to advance your career
- A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
- Generous discount on company-affiliated products
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Must have a Gas Technician II license.
- Registered Apprentice for the Certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313d or 313a).
- Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card (asset).
- Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License.
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties as required.
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must have outstanding customer service skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/electricity).
- Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform.
- Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard.
- Ability to Represent the company in a professional, courteous and customer service oriented manner on each and every call; you are a proud ambassador for our company
- Appliance installation, maintenance and repairs for residential customers in accordance with manufacturer specifications and local codes
- General and other inspections of all types of appliances for residential users.
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of the company’s products, services and programs on every call.
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor or designate.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson or submit your resume to email@example.com or call him on 416 688 2791.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer