HVAC Technician – Cambridge
313D Licensed HVAC Technician – Cambridge
Our client, leading HVAC experts in the industry, is looking for a 313D Licensed HVAC Technician.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Signing bonus offered
• Total Annual Compensation package between $76,000-$90,000
• Medical & Dental Benefits Coverage from the first day
• Company vehicle, tools, uniform and equipment all provided
• Consistent full-time hours and opportunity for overtime
• Short-term & Long-term disability will be after 6 months’ probation
• Group RRSP – Company will match 2% of earnings
• 2 weeks and 2 days of paid vacation
• Ability to earn additional incentives
• Education and training cost subsidy
• Paid apprentice leave for eligible Team Members
• On-the-job training and defined Career Paths to career advancement
• A comprehensive benefits and group savings plan
• Generous discount on Reliance products
• Advancement opportunities
• Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
• Must have a Gas Technician II License
• Registered for the Certificate of Qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (Ontario – 313D or 313A)
• Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card (asset)
• Must have at least a Class G Driver’s License
• Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and standby duties, as required
• Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position, i.e. occasional lifting of 25 kg up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting/kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications
• Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Must have outstanding customer service skills
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. electronics/electricity)
• Must be willing to wear Company provided uniform
• Maintain company vehicle to a clean and safe standard
• Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
• Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specifications
• Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
• Provide a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
• Be a proud ambassador for the company.
• Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
• Perform general and specific equipment inspections
• Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
• Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 647-268-7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer