Senior Accountant (Audit)
Senior Accountant Assurance and Advisory
We are urgently recruiting Senior Accountants, for our Client’s Assurance and Advisory department. Our Client; a leading midsize accounting firm located in Elora/Guelph, provides expertise in assurance, tax, and related business advisory services to a range of clients in areas, including valuation, cybersecurity, data analytics, and mediation and conflict resolution. The Senior Staff Accountant reports directly to the managers and partners.
Benefits and compensation:
- $65,000 – $88,000
- Merit-based promotions and uncapped growth opportunities
- Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 weeks starting vacation and two additional weeks of paid time off during the summer months
- 3 paid days off to volunteer
- Flexible work schedule and remote working arrangements.
- Local charitable initiatives
- Professional development budget
- Dedicated Coach to support development and career advancement
- Collaborative and supportive team committed to help achieve personal goals outside work
- Prepare compilation and review engagements
- Perform and lead audit engagements
- Prepare and review corporate, trust and personal tax returns
- Supervise engagements and related tax filings
- Identify and resolve engagement issues
- Support year-end planning
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Support practice and professional development initiatives
- Participate in business development initiatives
- 3+ years of experience working in public practice accounting
- CPA designation or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Interest in managing and developing others
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables, adhering to time and budget constraints
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson email@example.com or call him on 647-268-7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer