Urgently recruiting Drywallers, to join a construction company, servicing residential and commercial clients in Ontario. Locations include Shelburne, Saint Catherine’s, Guelph, Cambridge, Mississauga, and the areas in between. The ideal candidate is reliable, eager to work and comfortable commuting to site locations 60km away. If you are looking to work in construction for a caring and supportive company that provides long term employment opportunity, please apply!
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary: $25 – $42 per hour (based on experience)
- Overtime available
- Evaluation Hire- (Temporary to permanent)
- Full benefits apply when permanent including medical, dental, drug plan etc.
- Covid 19 protocol in place, including checks each morning and rapid test if/when required.
- Drywalling and tapping
- Participate in broad range of projects to include roofing, and installation of replacement windows etc.
- Assist with installations and worksite clean up
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 years of drywalling experience
- 2 years of tapping experience
- 2 years experience using saws, hand tools and power tools
- Valid G license and access to a reliable vehicle
- Working at heights certificate
- Own work tools and tool belt
- Comfortable lifting 50 pounds and working outdoors
- Own PPE: Hard hat and Safety boots
- Safety-first mindset, great communication skills, attention to detail, multitasker, flexible, open to learning and attentive
- Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Nwani firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 647-268-7060.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If, however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.