Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Bilingual Customer Service Representative Job Description
Working with our Client, a company on a mission to empower businesses with next generation collaboration technology and managed network solutions, we are currently hiring Customer Service Representatives to work in Ottawa, Ontario.
Benefits of the role:
- Between $25.00 – $30.00 per hour, depending on experience
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Full Time Permanent position
- Positive working environment
- Great management team with a huge respect for a healthy work/life balance
- Provides timely resolution of customer inquiries as the point of contact for company voice and data clients including, billing, cancellations and equipment and service inquiries
- Asks probing questions to troubleshoot billing and service issues determining root causes of problems and finding appropriate resolutions
- Proactively explores and anticipates clients' future needs with an ability to recommend and educate the client on value-add services and products
- Introduces and promotes the use of self-serve options relevant to clients' needs
- Accurately obtains, documents and confirms client personal information
- Builds relevant professional relationships with internal stakeholders
- Bilingual (English/French) in both oral and verbal communication
- 1 to 2 years of previous experience in an office environment using business tools preferred
- Must be available to work up to 37.5 hours per week to meet the changing needs of our business
- Hours of operations are always subject to change and may require follow the clock scheduling
- Experience and/or knowledge of a customer service environment
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- A positive, friendly attitude
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Ability to learn and share information with others
- Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision in a fast-paced environment, while effectively managing multiple tasks
- Experience in a Windows environment
- Experience in any sales or customer service role
- Some basic knowledge of Accounts Payable and Receivable
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 647 268 7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If, however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.