React Developer – Remote
React Developer (Remote)
Our client is a large global relocation company looking for an experienced React Developer for their product design team. A successful candidate is responsible for leveraging technologies to develop our product and work closely with designers to prototype, iterate, and launch responsive webpages. They should have 2 years of experience to design, code, and modify digital products for web pages, iOS, and android.
We expect you to be thoroughly versed in web development languages, modern application programming languages, content management systems, and search engine optimization. You will help create the next generation of user centric experiences for a worldwide audience of professionals who are trusting us to guide them through a complex and highly personal journey: global talent mobility.
- Competitive salary plus comprehensive benefits package
- 100% Fully remote opportunity with no travel required
- Working in a family-owned company with a great culture
- Working on a project that will ultimately help many people across the globe
- Identifying user and system requirements for websites and applications
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and other team members to translate the requirements into final deliverables
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Responsible for coding, designing, and modifying user-facing features
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Ensure industry standard development best practices are observed, including accessibility and privacy compliance
- Review, Evaluate, validate technical requirements and ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Well versed with React JS (2+ years working experience)
- Experience with either AWS cloud or Azure cloud platforms
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field
Nice to Haves:
- Experience developing and deploying major web frameworks or libraries such as Django, Spring, Express, Vue JS, static site generators, etc. in a large enterprise or worldwide audience
- Familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) for search-friendly websites and interfaces
- Knowledgeable on application development data security practices
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Nav Kamal firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 416-688-2791.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.