We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller for a position in Oakville, Ontario! The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring consistent corporate financial strategy through a range of avenues such as managing and allocating accounts, financial statements, and tax data. The candidate will also be the point of contact for banks, auditors, and tax authorities.
- Financial Controller
· Up to $130,000 per year
· Dental Insurance
· Health Insurance
· Oakville, Ontario
· Manage day-to-day company accounts
· Assist with financial planning
· Oversee Budget forecasting and cash flow management
· Ensure government compliance in all tasks
· Monitor Exchange rates for Yen, U.S„ Euros
· Review Bank Position Daily – Cdn. Bank and U.S. Bank Reviewing New Machine Orders and Following up on Deposit Payments
· Initiating Internal Process regarding Machine Deliveries
· Having Conditional Sales Agreements Prepared (Lien Agreements) Review Conditional Sales Agreements
· Prepare Lease documentation for TD Bank and RBC Financing Deals
· Reviewing Internal Sales Schedules for New Orders as well as Shipping Dates
· Sign off on all Purchase Orders – Machines, Parts, Accessories
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 5+ years experience in Finance
- Proficiency with current financial software
- Understanding of US GAAP (understanding of US currency trade is a huge asset)
- Hard working & determined personality
- CPA Designation
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Doug Palframan firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 647 471 5699.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If, however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.