Accounts Payable Clerk Job Ad
Working with our Client in Montreal, a leader in managed networking and communications, there are a number of new open roles, including Accounts Payable Clerk. The ideal Candidate for this role, will have excellent English and French communication skills, high energy, enthusiasm, and a willingness to learn.
Benefits of the role:
- $45,000 per year, plus Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package available after probation
- Positive working environment, with management who care about living in harmony and making a positive difference to the world
- Working in a role that is critical to the well-functioning, efficiency of the company
- Manage accounts payable and payment processes to meet corporate goals
- Recommend accounts to be paid with discretion to commit funds to accounts within specified parameters
- Reconcile vendor accounts balance and accounts payable balance
- Check for accurate coding of GL entries, including the allocations of costs
- Make appropriate accounting entries to reflect transactions
- Follow up with vendor credits and ensure vendor credits are taken and applied on a timely basis
- Administer expense report reimbursement process
- Check authorizations and account coding
- Perform data entry for vendor invoices
- Communicate directly with vendors to resolve payment and other queries, including negotiating credit terms
- Provide other accounting support as required
- Maintain the AP mailbox – print invoices sent through email, reply to vendors’ inquiries, and manage online invoices
- File processed invoices
- Assist in month-end activities such as accrual entries and cost analysis
- Process multi-step cancellations of client services, including communicating with vendors to ensure the disconnection of resold services
- Communicate with the internal finance team to determine billing discrepancies from vendors for disconnected services
- End of month overtime may be required
- Process other tasks as required
- Minimum of five years of direct experience in an A/P capacity
- Must be Bilingual (English/French)
- Proficiency in various computer software applications including computerized accounting systems, databases, spreadsheets, QuickBooks, SAP, etc.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles and processing of accounts Receivable
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time to ensure deadlines are met
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson email@example.com or call him on 647 268 7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If, however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.