Warehouse Coordinator Temp to Perm
Warehouse Supervisor Job Ad
We are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Supervisor for a position located in Mississauga, Ontario.
Our client specializes in the manufacturing of Kitchen cabinets and components. We are a close-knit group, growing rapidly with lots of opportunity for internal growth.
A minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a Warehouse supervisor position, preferably from a wood manufacturing background.
- $20-25 per hour plus conversion to permanent FTE after 3 months
- Lots of opportunity for growth
- Opportunity to re-organize work environment and provide input
- Complete paperwork and ship packages domestically and internationally across North America
- Receive incoming packages, perform inspections of goods received, and route material to correct area
- Liaise between clients and office staff
- Verify measurements of components and pieces
- Assemble parts and prepare product for shipment/delivery
- Ensure all client orders are fulfilled and accounted for
- 3+ years of experience as a Warehouse Supervisor preferably in a wood manufacturing environment.
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) and tech savvy in general
- Forklift License preferred.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb.
- Monday to Friday 8:30AM – 4:30pm
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Nav Kamal email@example.com or call him on 416-688-2791.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If, however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.