Key Account Manager – Remote Working
Our client is one of the fastest growing technology companies in the areas of software-defined thin clients, desktop virtualization and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) WAH (Work at Home) Solutions for the world’s largest BPOs – outsourcing companies that in turn serve the worlds biggest companies. 7 of the top 12 BPOs globally use our solution. The company has just won Frost & Sullivan’s award the 2020 award for enabling technology leadership for global contact centres.
COVID – 19 has contributed to a significant acceleration of the company’s business – leading to a 4x year over year growth in the most recent quarter. Our software solutions are used in 30 countries globally, help businesses increase productivity, improve security, and reduce the costs associated with delivering the modern digital workplace Due to this continued growth, we are seeking an experienced and highly consultative Key Account Management & Development professional to join the Commercial team at a key point in the company's growth and scaling journey. The focus of this role is to build significant relationships at the top level of these major customers of the company and fulfil the strategic partnership that these contracts envisage – understanding the customer’s strategic goals and key metrics and how we can assist in delivering them
- Key Account Manager – Remote Working
- Up to $150,000 + Commission
- Remote Working
· Account Development & Expansion
· Strategically manage and network a focused portfolio of Key Accounts in the BPO industry to maintain and expand lines of existing revenue creating upsell & cross-sell opportunities.
· Build relationships and research the client environment to understand their strategic goals and key metrics and by helping them to achieve these goals, maximise the opportunities for software solutions.
· Effectively advise and influence clients through consultative selling techniques and relevant marketing campaigns; you will become a leader and trusted advisor providing expertise and direction to the key stakeholders.
· Work closely with the Customer’s technical teams in global architecting and deployment of our solutions
· Synthesize customer feedback to provide market intelligence and proposed product innovations to the wider team to ensure our continued position as a lead innovator in our field.
· Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations. This is an important part of becoming a trusted source and creator of value at your accounts. Sales Reporting & Internal Relationships
· Manage and maintain accurate contact, opportunities, and account information within the Salesforce CRM.
· Provide accurate monthly and quarterly (commit) sales forecasts and longer-term pipeline outlook.
· Foster close working relations within the internal team and across wider functions in the organisation.
• Meet activity metrics for calls, customer contact, demos completed, and opportunities created. Role Accountabilities [Targets]
• Recurring Annual Licence Fee revenue (Annual Contract Value).
· Annual Support Revenues per Account.
· Number of users per Account.
· Number of sites / locations per account (Geographic footprint expansion)
· Ideally a technical / technology audience, at CxO, SVP and VP Operational level
· Technology Channel Partners (e.g. that represent the large Technology vendors).
· Enterprise & Government organisations with large scale end-user points (e.g. 10,000+ devices).
· You will have worked with multinational and/or start-up/scaling companies, with international markets Achievements:
· 3+ years in an account management role with a demonstrated and successful track record of building relationships and closing deals
· Achievement in terms of building new business in a global market space. Selling Capabilities (Account Management Context):
· Strong diagnostic, exploration and listening skills for identifying opportunities at individual accounts.
· Consultative selling skills needed to engage stakeholders, open and lead conversations at a respected advisor level and create preference for our client's approach and solutions.
· High level writing & presentation skills, coupled with an ability to distil complex ideas into simple language • Strong opportunity management skills, that include an ability to identify buyer concerns and unearth obstacles. Technical & Related:
· Ideally, you are fluent in desktop virtualization technology, but at a minimum are comfortable in an intensive technology environment.
· You are able to work effectively with non-sales colleagues, especially in IT, Development and technical support.
· You will already have or can quickly acquire a level of domain and subject matter expertise that will secure customer respect and trust. A strong understanding of the BPO Industry will be a distinct advantage
· A background involving the conducting of online demos to a technical and semi-technical audience – many of your best deals and relationships will emerge from the demo stage, followed by a face-to-face engagement.
· Experience with CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce.
· Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and a focus on exceeding customer expectations.
· High energy and the ability to learn quickly.
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment.
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability and maturity.
· Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
· Strong analytical mindset with excellent problem-solving skills.
· Eligible to live and work in the EU at time of application.
· Native or equivalent command of English (written and verbal) with a second language being an advantage
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Doug Palframan email@example.com or call Osborne on 647-471-5699. Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format.