Body Shop Estimator
Our Client, one of Canada's Top 50 managed companies and a leader in Ontario Automotive Service and Sales, have been growing steadily and are looking for qualified 310S Licensed Automotive Mechanics to join their Brampton dealership. The ideal Candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of Japanese vehicles.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent management support and guidance
- Opportunities through our Internal career mobility program
- Access to health, dental and vision insurance
- Disability, critical illness and life insurance for the unexpected
- Our Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) for you and your family's wellness
- Discount on vehicles, service and parts for you and your family
- Discounts to retailers and service providers across the country
- Free and engaging employee events
- Did we mention we love giving back to our communities?!
- Document customer information and vehicle serial numbers into the computer system.
- Inspect vehicles for damages that are brought in for repairs.
- Obtain all insurance information.
- Request supplementary labour revenue from customers or appraisers.
- Evaluate and check for necessity and cost of repairs.
- Utilize customer response, visual inspection, road tests and mechanical testing devices to determine automobile repair needs.
- Estimate and list repair and labour costs in a comprehensible order.
- Assess the extent of auto body damage through inspections.
- Effectively manage multiple repairs simultaneously.
- Estimate and furnish repair and labor costs and calculate overall customer payment.
- Collect insurance estimates after reviewing the extent of auto damage and resolve replacement and repair requirements.
- Draft work orders consisting of required repair services after approvals and enter the order into the work management system.
- Establish good customer relations by providing estimates and timelines and obtaining relevant customer information and handling customer queries effectively.
- Record and maintain repair details in auto body shop records.
- Upgrade job information through manufacturer publications and educational opportunities.
- Accept ownership to achieve challenging requests proactively and explore means to create job value thereby enhancing auto body shop reputation.
- Prepare damage reports and obtain relevant signatures and authorizations.
- Review vehicle and final bills as a part of the intrinsic quality check process.
- Ability to work in adherence to company safety standards at all times.
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 1-2 years experience in Automotive Estimating is required.
- Fluency in EClaims, Mitchell and Audatex systems preferred.
- Ability to navigate and utilize computers at an advanced level.
- Must have valid Class ‘G’ Ontario driver's license and clean drivers abstract.
- Must have knowledge in manufacturer's’ repairs and refining processes.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally at all times.
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions as required.
- Ability to work flexible hours and work around a changing schedule.
If you are interested and want a confidential conversation, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naveenan Kamalavasan email@example.com or call 416 688 2791.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided. Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.