Snr Front End Developer
Sr. Front-End Developer (Remote)
Our client is a large global relocation company looking for an experienced Front End Developer for their product design team. A successful candidate is responsible for leveraging various front-end technologies to develop our product and work closely with designers to prototype, iterate, and launch responsive webpages. They should have 3-5 years of experience to design, code, and modify digital products for web pages, iOS, and android.
We expect you to be thoroughly versed in web development languages, modern application programming languages, content management systems, and search engine optimization. You will help create the next generation of user centric experiences for a worldwide audience of professionals who are trusting us to guide them through a complex and highly personal journey: global talent mobility.
- Salary $80000-$100000 plus comprehensive benefits package
- 100% Fully remote opportunity
- Working in a family-owned company with a great culture
- Working on a project that will ultimately help many people across the globe
- Identifying user and system requirements for websites and applications
- Work with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and other team members to translate the requirements into final deliverables
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Collaboration with the back-end development team to ensure tech and design are in sync for delivery of customer-facing product
- Responsible for coding, designing, and modifying user-facing features
- Optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability
- Practice in front-end quality assurance testing and testing automation
- Ensure industry standard development best practices are observed, including accessibility and privacy compliance
- Review, Evaluate, Validate technical requirements and ensure our software documentation is up-to-date
- Proficient in modern application programming languages such as .NET Core and C#
- Experience developing and deploying major web frameworks or libraries such as React JS, Angular JS, Django, Spring, Express, Vue JS, static site generators, etc. in a large enterprise or worldwide audience
- Familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) for search-friendly websites and interfaces
- Knowledgeable on application development data security practices
- BS/MS in Computer Science or relevant field
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Nav Kamal, or call him on 416-688-2791.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.