Senior Tax Manager (Senior Tax Specialist)
Senior Tax Manager
Our Client, one of the leading accounting firms in the country, in providing expertise in assurance, tax, and related business advisory services to a range of clients, is seeking to hire a Senior Tax Manager to join one of their successful and busy teams, in the East GTA/Durham and Guelph areas.
Benefits and compensation:
- $115,000 – $135,000 (possibly higher, based on experience)
- 3 weeks vacation (plus 2 additional weeks paid time off, during the Summer)
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 paid days to volunteer
- Flexible work schedule and remote working arrangements.
- Merit-based promotions and uncapped growth opportunities
- Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Local charitable initiatives
- Professional development budget
- Dedicated Coach to support development and career advancement
- Collaborative and supportive team committed to help achieve personal goals outside work
- Work closely with partners/senior staff to develop and implement effective strategies and tax planning assignments
- Perform technical research, and develop and documenting tax plan recommendations
- Manage a portfolio of tax services clients
- Review tax returns and other tax work prepared by staff
- Identify and cultivate new sales and/or client service opportunities
- Manage engagement financials including budgets, WIP, variances and billing
- Mentor, train and develop staff
- Lead practice and professional development initiatives
- CPA designation
- Completion of the In-Depth Tax Program or equivalent
- Experience working in public practice accounting
- 5+ years in a tax speciality role, HST experience (Asset)
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationships
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to lead, mentor and develop others to build high performing teams and excellent interpersonal skills
- Project management skills
- Business development skills (Asset)
If you are interested, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson email@example.com or call him on 647-268-7384.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set please attach your CV via the link provided,
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit, we would love to hear from you. If however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.
Osborne is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer