Shipper/Receiver x 2
We are currently looking for an experienced Shipper/ Receiver for a position located in Vaughan, Ontario
Our client specializes in manufacturer of PCB-level RF/EMI shielding metalwork for electronic devices of all kinds. We are a service-oriented enterprise focused on serving a global clientele with application-specific solutions for their needs.
A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Shipper / Receiver function with at least 3 years of that experience involving shipping internationally.
- $50,000 – $60000 per year
- Excellent benefits package
- Lots of growth opportunities
- Company functions
- Complete paperwork and ship packages domestically and internationally.
- Receive incoming packages, perform inspections of goods received, and route material to correct department.
- Direct workflow in packaging department to ensure shipments are ready to leave by requested date.
- Maintain shipping materials inventory.
- Pull stock and organize packages as required.
- Document transactions and flow of controlled goods to/from stock.
- Schedule and follow up with carriers.
- General housekeeping tasks within the shipping/receiving area.
- 5+ years of experience as a Shipper/Receiver in a manufacturing environment.
- High attention to detail essential with ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a busy environment. • Extensive experience preparing international shipments including customs documents. (CUSMA Cert, Commercial Invoice, B13).
- Extensive knowledge of major couriers – FedEx, Purolator, UPS, etc. including how to operate their respective software packages.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Forklift License preferred.
- Must possess valid Driver’s License.
- Post-secondary education preferred.
- Physical ability to lift up to 50lb.
- Monday to Friday 7AM – 3:30PM
If you are interested in this role and want a confidential conversation, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Naveenan Kamalavasan or call on 416 860 6214
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.