We are in search of experienced Underwriters who are experts in their field and passionate about maintaining strong relationships with our brokers and MGA. Working as a collaborative team, there is the opportunity for coaching, mentoring, and development from our more experienced underwriters to help grow your appetite of risks.
- Senior Underwriter
- Toronto, Ontario
You’re great at:
- Commercial Auto Underwriting, as well as Property & Casualty
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Customer service and relationship-building
- 5+ years of Underwriting experience
- Completed, or pursuing your CIP designation
- Strong customer service background
- Team-first mentality
We’re great at putting you first by:
- Prioritizing your well-being (Wellness Program, flexible health benefits, employee assistance)
- Promoting balance (flexible schedules, generous time off, and work from home options)
- Supporting your financial health (employee share purchase plan, pension plans, discount on staff insurance)
- Helping you grow in your career (education assistance, internal mobility)
- Caring about the community and the causes you believe in (donation matching, team volunteering)
This position is a Remote/Work from home Hybrid role. The majority of your time will be spent working remote but there will be times you will be required to be in office.
If this is something you are interested in, please send your most up to date resume to email@example.com.
We are also looking for the following positions. If you or you know someone who would be interested in hear more, feel free to pass on my information.
- Underwriting Learning Consultant Casualty & Property
- Underwriting Learning Consultant Construction & Auto
- Underwriting Service Representative