Senior Accountant, Assurance & Advisory
Urgently recruiting for a leading midsize accounting firm located in Elora, specializing in value-added accounting, advisory, audit and tax services, providing high-quality personalized services across a broad range of industries seeking to hire a Senior Accountant, Assurance & Advisory to join their growing team.
Benefits and compensation:
- $65,000- $88,000
- Merit-based promotions and uncapped growth opportunities
- Individual performance-based annual bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 3 weeks starting vacation & 2 additional weeks of paid time off during the summer months
- 3 paid days off to volunteer
- Flexible work schedule & remote working arrangements.
- Local charitable initiatives
- Professional development budget
- Dedicated Coach to support development and career advancement
- Collaborative and supportive team committed to help achieve personal goals outside work
- Prepare compilation and review engagements
- Perform and lead audit engagements
- Prepare and review corporate, trust and personal tax returns
- Supervise engagements and related tax filings
- Identify and resolve engagement issues
- Support year-end planning
- Train and mentor junior staff
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships
- Support practice and professional development initiatives
- Participate in business development initiatives
- 3+ years experience working in public practice accounting
- CPA designation or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Interest in managing and developing others
- Ability to prioritize and manage deliverables, adhering to time and budget constraints
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
If you are interested in temping and what a confidential conversation, please apply through the link provided for the attention of Sandra Nwani or call on 647 268 7060.
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided
Please submit your updated CV in Word Format.
If you are living in Canada and hold a valid work permit we would love to hear from you, if however you do not hold a valid work permit unfortunately we will not be in a position to assist you with your job search.