Senior Network and Systems Administrator
We are currently recruiting exclusively for a Senior Network and Systems Administrator to join an exciting not for profit client based in Toronto on a permanent basis.
Our client works with over 250 organisations on a global scale including government, enterprise organizations and educational institutions. As a not-for-profit organisation, they put a strong focus on investing in the service and infrastructure to work with up to date and the best technology.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing various Network issues – Connections, Ports, Configurations
- Communicating with customers
- Occasionally visiting and maintaining the data centres
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Strong Networking experience
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot various problems
- Cisco experience
- VXLAN experience
- Excellent communication skills – there will be a lot of customer interactions
This is a great opportunity for a strong Administrator to join a growing company and work with some real freedom.
Our client offers great benefits including 3 weeks of annual leave and flexible work arrangements (as and when you return to the office).
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now