We are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer for a rapidly growing Engineering firm based in Brockville, Ontario. Our client is looking for someone with an entrepreneurial mindset with strong experience in Water Resources and Land Development to join the team. This role will be working alongside the surveying and engineering teams to expand the companies’ services and lead out a new division!
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing and leading all civil engineering operations related to water resources and land management
- Storm water management, drainage engineering and design
- Working with various teams across the business including planners and surveyors
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- Registered as a Professional Engineer – PEO
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a PEO
- An entrepreneurial mindset and the ambition to grow a division
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a strong Engineer to join a rapidly expanding business with some great career prospects.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now