Civil Design/Drafting Team Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Civil Design and Drafting Team Lead for a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering firm based in London Ontario. Our client is looking someone to come onboard and help manage the design and draft team while working on various projects using Civil 3D. Projects will include land development, infrastructure, engineering and transportation.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a Design and Drafting team
- Preparing detailed Civil 3D models
- Coordinating work and delegating tasks to the team
- Preparing various drawings as required
- Any ad hoc work
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- An Engineering Education – Civil Engineering etc.
- Experience managing a team and developing junior staff
- Civil 3D experience
- 5 years’ experience in land development, transportation and infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a strong Team Lead to join a growing family orientated company with some great opportunities and prospects.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now