We are currently recruiting for a Civil Engineer for a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering firm based in London Ontario. This role will be supporting leads on activities relate to land development and infrastructure projects. There will be a focus on storm water management, sewer design, water distribution and civil engineering projects.
You as the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing Civil Engineering design and documentation for land development and municipal infrastructure projects
- Designing of Civil infrastructure – sewers, water management
- Reviewing designs and drawings to ensure accuracy
- Cost estimates and comparisons
- Other ad hoc Civil work
You as the ideal candidate will require:
- A University Degree in a Civil Engineering discipline
- Minimum of 4 years in Civil Engineering – Consulting and design
- Experience with the Ontario Building Code and other Engineering standards
- Civil 3D experience is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
This is a great opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join a growing family orientated company with some great opportunities and prospects.
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Kieran Begbie or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered for other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link provided.Apply Now