Junior Associate Architect
Working with our Client, a company that specializes in unique custom design solutions for homes, cottages, renovations and commercial properties, we are currently hiring talented, energetic, self-motivated Associate Architects to provide design services, and help to further the Client base.
Benefits of the Role:
- $75,000 per year
- Permanent role
- Fun place to work
- Very collaborative in nature
- Become an integral part of the design team, helping to manage all aspects of the design process.
- Provide residential and commercial design services in partnership with our existing design team.
- Conduct phone and site consultations with potential clients to build the business.
- Work with our established processes, and programs. Be keen to learn new methods and experiences as a team member.
- Provide support with the production of technical drawings as they relate to ongoing projects.
- Use Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and other software resources to create and prepare drawings for all phases of the design process.
- Review design requirements and offer recommendations to support construction projects.
- Provide Contract Administration reviews, reports and client/trade liaison.
- Manage projects and provide information to the team.
- Maintain familiarity with current techniques and developments to sustain and improve design and technical skills.
- Based in Pembroke, but willingness to work in the Ottawa office occasionally depending on changing client workloads.
- Communicate with clients throughout the design process to share updates and answer questions.
- Provide code reviews and manage projects involving wood-frame construction, high-performance homes, and LEED building.
- Professional Masters of Architecture degree or equivalent
- Registered OAA Architect (This qualification is required.)
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Revit, MS Office, and Sketchup (proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is an asset)
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Ontario Building Code, Zoning bylaws
- Residential and small commercial experience
- Experience with Contract Administration and Site Review
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills in English
- Ability to collaborate and work well with other team members
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word Format”
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now