HVAC Technician – Cambridge
We are currently hiring an HVAC Technician for our Cambridge client, a company who provides affordable, reliable home heating and cooling solutions.
Compensation and Benefits:
- $32.83 per hour (rising to $34.60 per hour after probation)
- Vehicle & gas card provided
- Industry leading tools provided
- On-going professional development training
- Advancement opportunities
- Medical & Dental Benefits Coverage from the first day
- Short-term & Long-term disability will be after 6 months’ probation
- Group RRSP – Company will match 2% of earnings
- 2 weeks and 2 days of paid vacation
- Goodlife Corporate Membership discount
- Completed a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Must have a Gas Technician II license
- Must have certificate of qualification (C of Q) as an Air Conditioning Mechanic (ON – 313D)
- Must have valid Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP) card
- Must have a Class G Driver’s License with a Clean Driver’s Abstract
- 3 – 5 years of field experience in service of Water Heaters and HVAC equipment, an asset
- Be willing and able to work rotating shifts and complete standby duties, as required
- Must be physically capable of performing all work required of this position; i.e. occasional lifting of 15 kg (33LBS) up to shoulder height, frequent bending, occasional squatting and/or kneeling, working inside and outside in all types of weather, within environments that can be dusty and/or slippery
- Must be willing to wear Company-provided uniform
- Must maintain company vehicle to neat, clean and safe standards
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively, both in written and verbal communications – Bilingualism is an asset
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Must have outstanding customer service skills
- Must demonstrate ability to understand/learn new technologies (i.e. Electronics/ Electricity)
- Must be very punctual and dependable
- Ability to promote, educate, and communicate effectively to customers various HVAC options
- Perform all maintenance, service and installations in accordance with manufacturer specification
- Adhere to all safety rules and procedures and relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide a professional, courteous and customer service-oriented manner on each and every call.
- Be a proud ambassador for the company.
- Maintain, repair, perform diagnostics, on operation of existing residential equipment
- Perform general and specific equipment inspections
- Correctly instruct customers on proper care and maintenance.
- Explain the value of Reliance products, services and programs on every call
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of all modern equipment and regulations
For more information please apply through the link provided for the attention of Anthony Hutson or call Osborne on 64 74715699 . “Please submit your updated Resume in Word
If you are interested in finding out more about the above role and would like to be considered other suitable roles that we may have available for your skill set – please attach your CV via the link providedApply Now